SPRING CLUB END DATES
- Monday clubs end June 4th
- Tuesday clubs end June 12th
- Wednesday clubs end June 6th
- Thursday clubs end June 14th (except Pokemon, Capoeira, & Yoga)
- Friday clubs end June 8th
- June 21st make up date and last class for Pokemon, Capoeira, & Yoga
Enrichment Clubs run in three sessions: Fall, Winter, & Spring. We offer a host of classes in sports, arts, S.T.E.M., chess, and more taught by parents and professionals.
Session 1: 3:00 – 4:15pm
Session 2: 4:30 – 5:45 pm
Children in 3pm clubs will be watched along with Extended Day kids from 2:30/2:40 dismissal until their club starts.
- Registration happens 3 times per year, a couple of weeks before each session begins.
- You may register online or get a registration form in the main office.
- Families who need assistance registering may visit the After School office for help.
- Placement in clubs is generally first come, first serve; however, the After School Directors reserve the right to approve registration.
- Payment is due at time of registration.
- Bills are payable online by debit or credit card (sorry, no AmEx). You can also pay with a check made payable to: PTA of PS 154 Brooklyn. Please include your child’s full name on your check.
- We allow one free club schedule change. Each additional is $25.
- If payment is more than 7 days late, your child may not be allowed to attend until your balance is paid. If you have an outstanding balance of $300 (or higher) more than 30 days overdue, your account will be blocked from registering for clubs. Please pay down balance via your JackRabbit account or email Susan to set up a payment plan.
- Please contact email@example.com with any questions regarding credit card payment policies.
Pick up is at 4:15 or 5:45pm, depending on the time of your child's class. If you are 15 minutes late to pick up your child from an enrichment club, a $15.00 fee will be charged. Please do not give cash directly to the staff members.
Dismissal is in front of the school on 11th Avenue, rain or shine. All students must be signed out by their parent or an adult authorized by their parent. If someone who is not authorized by a parent attempts to pick up a student, the student will not be released to that person until authorization has been obtained.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS? SEE OUR FAQS.
AFTER SCHOOL CALENDAR
ADD TO YOUR OWN CALENDAR!
Click on the Google Calendar icon on the bottom right to add this calendar to your own calendar system.